“MURDER AT THE DEADWOOD SALOON…. Again?”
It’s been five years since Mitch Maverick was murdered at the Deadwood Saloon, but Harry High-Stakes is enjoying a prosperous business at his town’s favorite hangout. Crime is frequent but money is plentiful. In fact, business is so good, Harry has plans to expand his saloon to an adjacent building that has recently been converted to a church. The church is owned by Minnie Money, daughter of Montgomery Money. Montgomery was recently paroled after serving time for Mitch’s murder. Harry plans to hold a poker tournament in hopes of buying Minnie’s property, and you're invited to join the fun!
Everyone in the small town of Deadwood will be there for the occasion. From a recently sober sheriff, a cheating ex-wife, a corrupt banker, poker players, and dealers. You would be a fool to miss this party!
The event begins this November at Perry Players Community Theatre. Be prepared for an evening of bribery, extortion, and blackmail in a town known for its secrets, scandal, and especially its murder.
- Check In and Social Time will begin at 6:30 p.m. (1:00 p.m. on Sunday show)
- Dinner begins at 7:00 on Friday and Saturday; 1:30 p.m. on Sunday
- (Ticket includes a access to limited, open bar, and full dinner: Tex Mex pulled pork, refried beans, street corn salad, tortillas, tres leches cake, and entertainment)
- It is strongly suggested for our guests to arrive during Social Time to get checked in and seated
- Reserved seating and advanced tickets only; no tickets may be purchased at the door!
The actors will treat you as if they know you; feel free to help our actors by contributing conversationally. Listen closely: clues are given throughout these conversations. This dinner theatre is set in the old west.
There will be a Best Dressed contest winner every night! Dress in your old west best.
NOTE: This Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre event is not part of the Perry Players 2018-2019 Season. You will not be able to use your Season Pass for this event.
Murder at the Deadwood Saloon is produced and directed by Murder with Friends.